Concerning mobile apps supplied by WRLDS
What personal information is collected about you:
We collect information you provide us, including:
- Nickname that you use when recording sensor data
- Content and files: data and content you share or upload, such as video (including any metadata included in your videos and content).
- Details you provide in response to surveys about our products
- Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name, telephone number and records of the issues you experience.
We collect other information automatically when you use our Service, including:
- Identifiers and device information: such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other software including type, version, language, settings, and configuration.
- Usage data: such as what website you were on that brought you to our website, when you used our Service and for how long, what pages and content you accessed, and features you used on our Service.
WRLDS may also collect information and store it locally on your device smartphone by using mechanisms such as App Data Caches.
How we collect information:
When using our Service you are able to upload anonymous sensor data recordings. The recording feature comes with a parallel video feed from your smartphone’s camera as well as the option to add a “Nickname” to your uploaded files. Uploading of files is not done automatically thus leaving you the option to see and delete files before uploading them to WRLDS cloud.
Why we collect personal information:
1. We collect Non-personal Information for the following purposes:
- To operate, improve, and develop our Service;
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors;
- Provide software updates;
- Adhere to your preferences and to deliver dynamic content; and
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behavior, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
2. To provide you support, including to:
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with the App(s);
- Survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires;
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions;
- Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, products, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties.
How we store, disclose and share your personal information:
Our Service is hosted on the Google Cloud platform which is managed by WRLDS Creations AB. Your data (files, nickname and usage data) may be stored through either platforms data storage, databases and general applications. Your data is stored on secure servers behind a firewall.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our Service, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational or other legitimate reasons.
How we communicate with you as a visitor:
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and contact
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.